AUBURN, Ala. – Six Auburn student-athletes have been selected by an Auburn Athletics staff panel as finalists for the Fall 2021 PNC Achievers Award based on their academic achievement, community service and leadership.
This semester’s finalists include David Edmondson (men’s track & field), Spencer Gray (men’s tennis), Keira McCarrell (women’s track & field), Morgan Leigh Oldham (gymnastics), Kiyae’ White (women’s basketball) and Chandler Wooten (football).
Two winners, one female and one male, will be chosen from the group of finalists as the Fall 2021 PNC Achievers and recognized at an in-game ceremony.
“The PNC Achievers program aligns perfectly with our purpose to educate, support and develop our student-athletes at every moment, to create Auburn Women and Men,” Auburn University Director of Athletics Allen Greene said. “PNC Achiever nominees and recipients have maximized all the resources our AuburnYOU life skills program offers while demonstrating excellence in academics, athletics and community service.”
- CONNECT Leader
- Member of Equity & Inclusion (SAAC Sub-Committee)
- Co-Coordinator of Soul Food Sunday (E&I initiative)
- Co-Coordinator of the NCAA Diversity & Inclusion Social Media Campaign
- SAAC Representative for Men’s Tennis
- CONNECT Leader
- SEC Community Service Team (2021)
- ITA Scholar Athlete (2020)
- SEC Academic Honor Roll (2020)
- Dean’s List (2019, 2021)
- SAAC Representative for Women’s Track & Field
- Chair of Equity & Inclusion (SAAC Sub-Committee)
- Served as Chair of the Voter’s Education Sub-Committee
- Served as Chair of the NCAA Diversity & Inclusion Social Media Campaign
- Chi Alpha Sigma, National Student-Athlete Honor Society
- Athletic Director’s Honor Roll (2020)
- SEC Academic Honor Roll (Spring 2021)
- SAAC Committee Representa
Read Full Article at auburntigers.com